TERMS AND POLICIES
- Class passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and adhere to strict expiration dates.
- Our golden ticket pass is offered at our discretion and is limited to one free class per week for four weeks. When four classes have been attended within a one month period the free classes will be terminated, If all four classes have not been attended then the four week period ends then the free pass is terminated as it is no longer valid. We reserve the right to end this promotion at any time.
*Note: you can only be entered into our golden ticket promotion if you like, share and follow our Facebook and Instagram page. Only one person per month will be eligible for the free pass and you will be notified after the draw has taken place.
- Our trial pass is valid from the first day of joining and will run for two weeks from the first class attended. You can only attend one of each class over this two week period. You pass expires at the end of your two week period and can only be used once.
- Unlimited monthly pass is valid for 30 days and expires 30 days after the date of purchase.
- All classes are listed on our website, the mindbody app and at the studio. We reserve the right to change prices when necessary, but will endeavour to give a notice period of 30 days.
- All classes can be booked via our website, by phone, or through the mindbody app.
- Try to arrive on time. If you are late you will be required to enter through the back entrance of the building.
- You must check in at reception upon arrival at the studio.
- We recommend booking in advance particularly at busy times.
- If a class is fully booked you will be placed on our waiting list and notified by email if a space becomes available and automatically added to the class booking.
- If cancelling a pre-booked class you must contact us 6 hours before the class commences or you will be charged for the class.
- Late cancelling means up to 6 hours before the class commences or you will be charged in full.
- If you fail to attend a class you will be charged in full.
- You may cancel a booked workshop up to 7 days before and receive a full refund. You may transfer your booking, but you must contact us via email with the name and contact details of the transferee replacing you.
- Failing to attend a booked workshop means that payment is non-refundable.
- If for unexpected reasons we have to cancel a workshop you will be refunded in full.
- For all private classes we require a minimum 24 hour cancellation period, or you will be charged the full amount.
- For all holistic therapy treatments we require a minimum 24 hour cancellation period, or you will be charged the full amount.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Devi-Deva Yoga and Holistic Centre Ltd and any employees shall not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of property.
- All vehicles left outside of the studio are left at the owners own risk and we shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft to the vehicle or property therein.
- Devi-Deva Yoga and Holistic Centre Ltd cannot be held responsible if classes, teachers or equipment are not available, or for any changes to the timetable at short notice.
- Devi-Deva Yoga and Holistic Centre Ltd cannot be held responsible for any injuries or illness that happens on the premises, or as a result of the facilities or services provided.
- Please always remove your shoes when in the studio and place on the shelves provided.
- Please always be respectful of your teacher and other students.
- Please keep your feet clean and avoid heavy perfumes.
- Please do not bring phones or other items that might interrupt or disrupt the class.
- Please observe the etiquette provided in detail on our website.
18 Springfield Avenue | Hutton | Essex CM13 1RE
Monday to Friday: 09.00 to 21.00
Saturday: 09.00 to 18.00
Sunday: 09.00 to 18.00
How to find us:
We are situated at the end of the parade of shops in Springfield Avenue.
We are between Billericay and Shenfield. (0.5 from Shenfield station )
There are plenty of free parking spaces outside and in the surrounding roads